Eating healthy can help reduce your chance of developing Type 2 Diabetes. Try the following recipe to start getting your health on track.
Asian salmon fillets
A light flavoursome dish garnished with coriander and spring onions.
- 6 pieces skinless salmon fillet approx 125g (4½oz) each
For the marinade:
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- pinch chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons runny honey
For the garnish:
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped coriander
- 4 spring onions, shredded
1. Place all the marinade ingredients in a non-metallic bowl and stir well.
2. Add the salmon fillets and coat in the marinade and set aside for the flavours to infuse.
3. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side over a medium heat, brushing from time to time with any remaining marinade.
4. Scatter over the coriander and spring onions before serving.
For more great recipes, or for a chance to win a $1000 Dining Experience, head to the Eftpos Giveback page in support of Diabetes Australia.
Categorised in: Diabetes
This post was written by awfa