Welcome to Australia Wide First Aid
We are proud to be selected as a provider of First Aid training to RACGP. As part of our commitment to our clients, we have provided a dedicated bookings portal for your First Aid training courses.
Australia Wide First Aid have made it easy for you to enrol into your First Aid courses
To commence your booking simply follow the below instructions.
- You will need your USI (Unique Student Identifier) – please visit www.usi.gov.au prior to completing the booking to create or retrieve your existing USI.
- Select your preferred AWFA training venue (Location) and date of training. (Ensure your training is completed before your existing certificate expires)
- Complete all of your personal details, as provided in the enrolment form.
If you have any issues with your booking, please contact our Customer Service department on 1300 336 613.
What you need to do prior to your training
All Students attending Provide CPR and Provide First Aid must complete the following steps by 11:59pm AEST the night before the course to be permitted entry to face to face training.
- Download and read the Student Handbook and First Aid Manual
- Successfully complete E-learning Assessment by clicking on the link in the E-learning Assessment Email