Provide first aid course Melbourne CBD
Provide first aid CPR Training Fast-Tracked
Online First Aid Course + Face-to-Face CPR Training
Same-Day Provide first aid Certificate – Nationally Recognised
Group Provide first aid Training at Your Site
Royal Australian College of General Practitioners – endorsed course
Australian College of Nursing – endorsed course
Registered Training Organisation #31961
Check Provide first aid course availability in Selector above
Find a Cheaper Price, We'll Beat it by 10%
Accredited First Aid Course
HLTAID003 Provide first aid certification (including CPR) is the minimum requirement for workplace first aid compliance.
In this course, you will learn the skills and knowledge required to provide first aid response and life support, manage casualty(s), the incident, and other First Aiders until emergency qualified help arrives at the scene of the incident.
HLTAID003 Provide first aid is trained in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines.
|Course Title:||Provide first aid|
|Mode of Delivery:||e-Learning plus face-to-face classroom training and assessment|
|Duration:||This is a blended course with self-paced online learning (e-Learning) and face-to-face training. Before attending the face to face training, students will need to complete their e-Learning which can be done in one sitting or over several sessions.
Depending on the student’s learning ability, they should allow up to 8 hours for reading and e-Learning. Face-to-face training and assessment takes 4 hours in a classroom environment.
|Assessment:||Written, practical and scenario-based assessment|
|Age Requirement:||Minimum age is 14 Years|
HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- Recognise an emergency situation
- Identify, assess and manage immediate hazards to health and safety of self and others
- Assess the situation and seek assistance from emergency response services
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in accordance with Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines
- Anaphylaxis, Smoke inhalation – provide First Aid response
- Stroke, Seizures – provide First Aid response
- Cardiac Emergencies – provide First Aid response
- Bleeding and Wound Care
- Infection Control
- Burns and Scalds – provide First Aid response
- Extremes of Heat and Cold – provide First Aid response
- Musculoskeletal Injuries – provide First Aid response
- Altered Conscious States – provide First Aid response
- Poisons Bites and Stings – provide First Aid response
- Shock – provide First Aid response
- Multi Injury management – provide First Aid response
- Assess the casualty and recognise the need for First Aid response
- Provide first aid in accordance with established First Aid principles
- Display respectful behaviour towards casualty
- Obtain consent from casualty where possible
- Use available resources and equipment to make the casualty as comfortable as possible
- Operate first aid equipment according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Monitor the casualty’s condition and respond in accordance with first aid principles
- Accurately convey incident details to emergency response services
- Report details of incident to workplace supervisor as appropriate
- Maintain confidentiality of records and information in line with statutory and/or organisational policies
- Recognise the possible psychological impacts on self and other rescuers involved in critical incidents
- Participate in debriefing to address individual needs
Our Melbourne Provide first aid training centre
Australia Wide First Aid fast-tracks Provide first aid training in Melbourne.
Provide first aid course prices
You won’t find a better price for your Provide first aid training, thanks to our Best Price Guarantee.
If you find a cheaper Provide first aid course, we’ll beat it by 10%. Guaranteed!
This is icing on the cake considering you get your certificate the same day as your course. And of course, your Australia Wide First Aid certificate will be accepted Australia-wide because we are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 31961).
First Aid training is an Essential Service.
For the latest Covid advice, please visit:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Victoria
Same-Day Provide first aid Certificate
Get your Provide first aid certificate the same day at Australia Wide First Aid Melbourne.
Our fast-tracked process is the result of fine-tuning of our training systems since 1996. We’ve now helped well over a million Australians qualify in First Aid.
Learning First Aid is enjoyable and effective with our First Aid trainers. You can quickly see the kind of appreciation there is for our trainers in our Google reviews.
Endorsed at the Highest Levels
The Australian College of Nursing (ACN) — endorses and includes our CPR training in Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for nurses.
The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) — also endorses our CPR courses, including them in its recommendations for doctors’ Continuing Professional Development.
CPR First Aid training compliance
Our CPR First Aid training is fully compliant, following guidelines established by the Australian Resuscitation Council, and in accordance with those from the regulators — Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and Australian Vocational Education and Training (VET).
Workplace First Aid Compliance Melbourne
If you’re a business owner in Melbourne, our Group First Aid training is a convenient way to comply with workplace health and safety requirements.
First Aid courses — including CPR — can be conducted onsite, at your premises, meaning the health and safety concerns specific to your workplace can be directly addressed.
After being trained in their own workplace, your staff receive fully accredited certification.
Whether it’s group First Aid training at your site or in classes at one of our training centres, First Aid certificates can be emailed to successful students the same day as the course.
Getting Started with your First Aid Training
Book your Melbourne Provide first aid course with just a few clicks. Or phone and let our friendly team make a booking for the best day to suit your schedule.
First Aid Course Tips
- Download your First Aid eBook. Read the pages detailed in your Welcome email.
- Refer to your eBook to answer questions in your e-Learning assignment.
- Submit your finished assignment by 11.59pm the day before of your scheduled face-to-face training.
- CPR assessment requires you to perform 2 minutes of uninterrupted CPR while kneeling on the floor. You are welcome to bring a towel or cushion for your knees.
To attend a CPR course with Australia Wide First Aid, students must be at least 14 years of age.
Arrive at 131 Queen Street — between Little Collins Street and Bourke Street. Take the lift to Level 8. Find our First Aid training room to your left.
Our Melbourne CBD training venue is easy to get to via public transport.
BUS, TRAM and TRAIN are all close by.
NOTE: Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed entry. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to course commencement. This allows everyone to be safely seated.
Food & Refreshment
Water is readily available.
A 30 minute lunch break is scheduled for courses running over 4 hours. You are welcome to bring your own lunch. There are also plenty of food options in the area.