EXPRESS CHILD CARE FIRST AID
Students will be educated with the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to an infant, child and adult. This includes the use of all three manikin types during the Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) session of the course to provide Emergency first aid education care. This is an express version of the course.
6 hrs face to face training and up to 8 hrs pre-course reading and online assessment (inclusive of 30 min break ).
Group On-Site Booking only.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation, HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support and HLTAID003 Provide first aid and HLTAID004 Provide an emergency response in an education and care setting.
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid and HLTAID004 Provide an emergency response in an education and care setting certificate is renewed every three years.
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency response in an education and care setting certificate is valid for three years.
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation is valid for 12 months and will need to be updated to maintain certification.
To help you maintain your Statement of Attainment, Australia Wide First Aid will send you an email reminder two months and then one month in advance of your renewal date.
- Students must complete pre-reading and online assessments by 11.59pm AEST the night before the course to be permitted entry to the face to face training.
- Students must have the physical ability to kneel and perform CPR on the floor uninterrupted for at least two minutes.
- Students must be minimum of fourteen years of age.