Welcome to Australia Wide First Aid
We are proud to be the preferred provider of first aid training to Transdev.
For your first aid training, Australia Wide First Aid has provided this dedicated bookings portal to make it easier for you to enrol in a first aid course of your choice.
Simply book in by following the instructions below.
- You will need your USI (Unique Student Identifier) to complete your booking. Please visit www.usi.gov.au to create a new, or retrieve an existing, USI.
- Select your division — Transdev Ferries or Transdev Queensland
- Select your preferred Australia Wide First Aid training centre and date of training. Be sure to complete your training before your existing certificate expires.
- Complete the enrolment form including your correct personal details.
Please call our Customer Service team on 07 3437 7500 if you have any problems with your booking.
What you need to do prior to your training
To be eligible for face-to-face training for Provide CPR or Provide First Aid courses, you must complete the following by 11:59pm AEST the night before:
- Download and read your First Aid eBook (link provided to you via email).
- Successfully complete your e-Learning (link provided to you via email).