We follow the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines and every competent student will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment.
Please see below for the renewal/validity period of each course.
- HLTAID001 – Provide CPR – 12 months
- HLTAID002 - Provide basic emergency life support – 3 years
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid – 3 years
- HLTAID004 - Provide an emergency response in an education and care setting – 3 years
- UETTDRRF06B - Perform rescue from a live LV panel – 12 months
- 22282VIC - Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace – 3 years
- 22300VIC - Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis – 3 Years
Yes. The statement of attainment is the same, regardless of whether you complete your first aid course in one day or two days.
Australia Wide First Aid offers a streamlined course option (one day), educating you with the same first aid skills but in a fast tracked manner, to ensure you gain your first aid statement of attainment with minimal disruption to your work or home life.
A person with a disability can attend our courses.
If the person is unable to kneel down on the floor to perform compressions and breaths for two continuous uninterrupted minutes the student can only be issued with a statement of attendance - not a statement of attainment.