The LVR component provides electricians skills and knowledge on how to conduct risk assessments of an electrically hazardous situation and perform low voltage rescue procedures without hazard to themselves and others. The Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) course will provide students will skills and knowledge in responding to an emergency situation and performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation in line with Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines.
5 hours face to face training with up to 3 hours pre-reading and online assessment for CPR component of the course.
A 30min break will be provided to students before the commencement of UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from live LV panel.
Upon successful completion of the course you will be issued with Statement of attainment for HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation and UETTDRRF06B Provide rescue from a live LV Panel and. This competency based training describes the skills and knowledge required to:
- Provide CPR in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council Guidelines
- Respond to and manage the signs of an unconscious casualty
- Communicate details of the situation to emergency services.
The Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) course is trained within 3 hours and will provide students will skills and knowledge in providing CPR, managing and accessing an emergency situation, DRSABCD, use of automatic external defibrillator and first aiders legal responsibilities. All training provided is in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council Guidelines.
The LVR component is trained within 2 hours and provides electricians with skills and knowledge on how to conduct risk assessments of an electrically hazardous situation and perform low voltage rescue procedures without hazard to themselves and others. You can feel confident that in an emergency situation you and your employees will have the life saving skills to manage the situation until emergency services arrive.
For students who would like to book only UETTDRRF06B perform rescue from a live LV panel, please contact National Operational Centre on 1300 336 613 for assistance with your booking.
- Student must complete CPR pre-reading and online assessment by 11.59pm AEST the night before the course to be permitted entry to the face to face training.
- Students must have the physical ability to kneel and perform CPR on the floor uninterrupted for at least two minutes
- Students must be minimum of fourteen (14) years of age