Group Bookings are available for everyone including, family and friends, sports clubs, businesses, organisations…
Group Bookings are available for everyone including family and friends, sports clubs and businesses
Australia Wide First Aid guarantees the most streamlined course delivery that is relaxed and educational, which ensures minimum downtime for you and your group. At a group booking, where an Australia Wide First Aid trainer comes to you, you can be confident the quality of your first aid course is of the highest standard, and specifically tailored to your environment.
Australia Wide First Aid offers the convenience of:
- Fully accredited and nationally recognised first aid training
- Training delivered in one day
- Your first aid certificates received on completion of training
- Group discounts apply for training delivered onsite at your office or workplace
- Training can be tailored specifically to your workplace environment and includes instruction relating to anticipated risks, hazards and injury
- Invoicing can be tailored to your groups needs
- Automatic first aid renewal reminders
First Aid courses that are available at group, onsite training include:
- HLTAID003 | Provide First Aid
- HLTAID001 | Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- HLTAID004 | Provide Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting
- 22024VIC | Course in Emergency Management of Asthma in the Workplace
- 22099VIC | Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
- UETTDRRF06B | Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel (LVR)
Australia Wide First Aid can provide our first aid training solutions specifically tailored to your environment.
Australia Wide First Aid can provide quality first aid training solutions, tailored to your operational needs. Australia Wide First Aid will send a professional trainer to your workplace to minimise impact on your operations.
Contact our corporate team to find out how:
Phone: 1300 336 613