Available onsite at your workplace or venue, or at our facilities.
We offer group training solutions tailored to your needs; providing group bookings at all of our 20 training venues around Australia, and the ability to provide training at your onsite location.
Group Training On-Site
Need to make a booking for onsite training?
Whether you are a sports club, mother’s group or a workplace, an Australia Wide First Aid trainer can come to you. You can be confident in the quality of your first aid course and rest assured it will be specifically tailored to your environment.
Plus, There are some Great Benefits to Onsite Bookings
- Group discounts apply for training delivered at an onsite location
- Training can be tailored specifically to your workplace or environment, including instruction relating to anticipated risks, hazards and injury
- Invoicing can be tailored to your groups needs
- Automatic first aid renewal reminders, so your statement of attainment does not lapse
Group Bookings - Public Locations
Need to make a booking for a group?
We offer group bookings at any of our 20 training venues around Australia. To make a group booking simply complete the booking form below or search our courses to make a booking.
- Accredited and nationally recognised First aid training,
- Competitive pricing and group discounts,
- experienced trainers,
*Our first aid course is trained in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines.
Helpful, engaging and keen to equip us to provide CPR and first aid in real-world situations
It was refreshing to complete a first aid course where the information and training flowed
There’s a lot of information to take in, but the way the class is run, makes the experience easier