HLTAID003 PROVIDE FIRST AID
First Aid Courses Australia
Previously known as Apply First Aid, Senior First Aid or Level 2 Workplace First Aid
The Provide First Aid course is the minimum requirement for workplace first aid compliance, providing students with the skills and knowledge required to provide first aid response, life support, management of casualty(s), the incident and other First Aiders until emergency qualified help arrives at the scene.
4 - 8 hours online reading and assessment, followed by 4 hours face to face training and assessment (exclusive of a rest break)
Prices start from $96
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with Statement of Attainment for HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation, HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support and HLTAID003 Provide first aid.
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid certificate to be renewed every three years.
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation to be renewed every 12 months.
Certificates issued on the same day
Australian College of Nursing
This workshop is endorsed by ACN according to our Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Endorsed Course Standards. It has been allocated 7 CPD hours according to the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia - Continuing Professional Development Standard.
- Students must complete pre-reading and successfully complete E-Learning assessment by 11.59pm AEST the night before their booked course, to be permitted entry for face to face training
- Students must have the physical ability to kneel and perform CPR on the floor uninterrupted for at least two minutes.
- Students must be minimum of fourteen years of age.