Find a cheaper price we'll beat it by 10%
PROVIDE FIRST AID HLTAID003 / HLTAID011
Best Price Provide First Aid Course Australia
The Provide First Aid course is the minimum requirement for workplace First Aid compliance.
Previously known as Apply First Aid, Senior First Aid or Level 2 Workplace First Aid, this course presents to you the skills and knowledge required to provide First Aid emergency response, life support, and management of casualties until qualified medical help arrives at the scene.
You will be shown recommended early responder medical care for a wide range of emergencies — from sprained ankles to broken bones, from insect bites to shark bites, from heat stroke to cardiac arrest, from struggling to breathe to poisoning, and more.
You’ll learn how to manage life-threatening medical emergencies, including providing CPR, using an AED (automatic external defibrillator), and following the DRSABCD strategy. You’ll also come to understand your legal responsibilities as a First Aider.
Our streamlined Provide First Aid course blends a minimum of face-to-face training with e-Learning that can be done online and at your convenience.
Online reading and assessment, followed by 4 hours (not including a rest break) of face-to-face training and assessment.
Price varies depending on training location but all can be seen using the dropdown course selector at the top of this page.
Upon successful completion of your enrolment, training and assessment, you’ll receive a Statement of Attainment for
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
— all emailed to you the same day you finish your course.
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid certificates should be renewed every 3 years.
HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation should be renewed every 12 months.
This is simply a matter of doing a refresher course with an Australian RTO. Australia Wide First Aid is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 31961).
Royal Australian College of General PractitionersAustralia Wide First Aid's courses are approved under the RACGP QI & CPD program. Official recognition of the quality of our First Aid training means that GPs (General Practitioners) have a preferred Registered Training Organisation to help them meet their ongoing professional development needs.
Provide First Aid Course Requirements
- Simply download your PDF First Aid eBook and read the relevant passages, as instructed in your welcome email.
- Refer to your First Aid eBook to answer questions in your e-Learning assignment. Submit your finished assignment by 11.59pm AEST before the day of your scheduled face-to-face training.
- You’ll need to be physically capable of kneeling on the floor to perform CPR uninterrupted for at least 2 minutes.
- The minimum age for First Aid courses is 14 years. Under-18-year-olds need to present signed consent from their parent/guardian, in order to enrol.