CHILD CARE FIRST AID
You will learn the skills and knowledge needed to provide a First Aid response to an infant, child and adult. This includes the use of all 3 manikin types during the cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) session of the course to provide emergency First Aid education care.
HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
HLTAID002 Provide basic Emergency Life Support
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
HLTAID004 Provide an Emergency Response in an Education and Care Setting
4 - 8 hours online reading and assessment, followed by 5 hours face-to-face training and assessment (exclusive of a rest break).
Prices start from: $148
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, HLTAID002 Provide basic Emergency Life Support, HLTAID003 Provide First Aid, and HLTAID004 Provide an Emergency Response in an Education and Care Setting.
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid and HLTAID004 Provide an Emergency Response in an Education and Care Setting certificate to be renewed every 3 years.
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation to be renewed every 12 months.
Certificates issued on the same day.
- You must successfully complete pre-reading and e-Learning assessments by 11.59pm AEST the night before your booked course to be permitted entry to the face-to-face training.
- You must be physically able to kneel and perform CPR on the floor, uninterrupted for at least 2 minutes.
- Minimum age for this course of study is 14 years.