Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting
HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
HLTAID002 – Provide basic emergency life support
HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
HLTAID004 – Provide an emergency response in an education and care setting
Course Duration: 9 Hours Face to Face Training | Up to 8 Hours Pre course reading
This unit of competency has been approved by the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) and also satisfies all requirements for first aid, anaphylaxis management, and emergency asthma training under the Education and Care Service National Law and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011).
FIRST AID CERTIFICATION
During a Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting course, you will be educated with the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to any infant, child or adult. This includes the use of all three (3) Mannequin types during the Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) session of the course to provide Emergency first aid Education Care.
WANT TO WORK WITH US?
We only employ the best First Aid Trainers
If that’s you get in touch with us TODAY!
Key Course Topics include:
- Regulations and definitions of asthma and anaphylaxis
- CPR techniques on infants, children and adults
- DRSABCD, including the trained use of a defibrillator
- Incident reporting in a child care setting
- Child Physiology
- How to properly assess an emergency situation
- First Aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
- Managing medical conditions such as epilepsy
- Infection control procedures
- Legal responsibilities of a First Aider
- Managing shock
- And much, much more
If you feel the need to acquire extra learning support in any of our first aid courses, our trainers will be more than happy to assist you. Please ensure to mention you require extra learning support when booking your first aid course and we can arrange your first aid course to be as comfortable for you.