CONVENIENT. RELAXED. PROFESSIONAL.
What To Expect at Our First Aid Courses
We deliver innovative cutting-edge training. Our First Aid courses are delivered in a relaxed environment, using real world examples.
You can expect the very latest in First Aid practices and knowledge, from our experienced team of highly professional trainers.
You also have the flexibility to book a course that fits in with your lifestyle thanks to our convenient locations, as well as our evening and weekend course options.
On-site training and group bookings are also available.
Why Choose Us?
- Nationally recognised training organisation
- Offered in 20 convenient locations around Australia
- Available 7 days a week
- Express renewal courses available
- Weekend and evening classes available
- Same-day certificate
- Endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing
- On-site and group first aid training
- Online or over the phone bookings
* Our first aid courses comply fully with the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines.
Professional Development & Accreditation
Current CPR certification is often a condition of professional registration or employment. In addition to this, some professional bodies award credits for continuing education or professional development. If you have a query about First Aid certification and your profession, please call our friendly staff on 1300 336 613.
Why Learn First Aid?
First Aid is also needed in many lines of work and can help you jumpstart your career and improve your employability.
First Aid is also necessary in many lines of work and can help you jumpstart your career and improve your employability.
Australia Wide First Aid offers various training courses that cover everything from providing CPR to career-specific modules, such as providing emergency response in an education and care setting.