Australia Wide First Aid is a registered training organisation (RTO NO: 31961),
providing you with accredited first aid training and quality first aid supplies.
ABOUT AUSTRALIA WIDE FIRST AID
Beginning as Queensland First Aid in 1975, our goal was to provide individuals and corporations in Queensland with quality first aid supplies. First Aid Training was then introduced in late 2008 and due to vast growth and popularity; Queensland First Aid became Australia Wide First Aid in late 2011.
Australia Wide First Aid is a nationally recognised training organisation, providing you with accredited first aid training and quality first aid supplies. Our courses are currently offered in 17 locations, including in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and on the Gold Coast. When you partner with Australia Wide First Aid, you can be confident that your first aid solution will be delivered in a professional, efficient and friendly manner.
WANT TO WORK WITH US?
We only employ the best First Aid Trainers
If that’s you get in touch with us TODAY!
FIRST AID COURSES FOR INDIVIDUALS
Why do our individual customers from the general public choose Australia Wide First Aid:
- Best Price Guarantee
- Fast, interactive Face to Face course delivery
- Statement of Attainments are issued within 48 hours
- Fully Accredited and Nationally Recognised courses
- Endorsed by Australian College of Nursing (ACN)
For more information on first aid courses offered by Australia Wide First Aid, click here.
FIRST AID COURSES FOR BUSINESS
Australia Wide First Aid offer group first aid training courses that are conveniently conducted on the site of your business in conjunction with your operational needs. Our courses will ensure you and your employees can receive your nationally recognised first aid certificates without leaving the premises. Australia Wide First Aid’s most popular course is the streamlined Provide First Aid course, including CPR, which begins and ends in a single working day.
Australia Wide First Aid also provides:
- Group discounts for training delivered at the site of your office or workplace.
- First aid training which can be specifically tailored to your workplace environment, including instructions relating to anticipated risks, hazards and injuries specific to your workplace.
First Aid courses available for onsite training include:
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid (previously known as Apply First Aid, Senior First Aid or Level 2 Workplace First Aid)
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- HLTAID004 Provide Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting
- 22282VIC Course in Emergency Management of Asthma in the Workplace
- 22300VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
- UETTDRRF06B Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel (LVR)