First Aid Courses Australia
OUR MOST POPULAR COURSES
Why Australia Wide First Aid?
- Best Price Guarantee (find a cheaper price and we'll beat it by 10%)
- Reduced Face to Face Duration
- Same-Day Certificate
- Nationally Recognised Certification
- Accredited Training
- 20 Australia Wide Locations
- Come to us - or we come to you
- Courses 7 Days
- Endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing
- Endorsed by Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association
- Book Online or by Phone
Do you know what to do in an emergency? Is there at least one person in your home or workplace with CPR or First Aid training? Can you confidently provide CPR or care for an injured person until help arrives?
As the leader in innovative first aid solutions, Australia Wide First Aid (RTO: 31961) pride ourselves on delivering simple, streamlined first aid training courses. Our First Aid courses equip you with the skills and knowledge to provide basic first aid as well as vital first response until emergency services arrive.
First aid certification is an important compliance requirement within the Australian workplace. At Australia Wide First Aid, our accredited courses are nationally recognized and our Provide First Aid course is endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing (ACN), providing peace of mind your compliance needs are taken care of.
- BRISBANE CBD: Solace Financial House Level 12, 97 Creek, Brisbane CBD 4000
- LOGAN, BROWNS PLAINS: Helix Business Centre, Unit 15A, 50 Kellar St Browns Plains, QLD 4118
- CAPALABA: Ureka Centre, Unit 14 / 29 Morton Bay Road, Capalaba, QLD 4157
- DARRA: Unit 6, 20 Archerfield Road Darra, QLD 4076
- MOUNT GRAVATT: The Newnham Hotel, the Delevan room / 516 Newnham Rd, Upper Mount Gravatt, QLD 4122
- NORTH LAKES: Norwinn Centre, Level 1, Suite 1.2, 15 Discovery Drive North Lakes, QLD 4509
- SPRINGFIELD LAKES: Conference Room 1, Springfield Lakes Community Centre, 53 Springfield Lakes Boulevard, Springfield Lakes, QLD 4300
- GOLD COAST: Southport Central, Tower 3, Level 8, Suite 30808 / 9 Lawson St Southport, QLD 4215
- IPSWICH: Suite 1, Ipswich Corporate Office, Ground Floor, 16 East St Ipswich, QLD 4305
- TOOWOOMBA: City Golf Club, Conference Centre, 254 South St, Toowoomba, QLD 4350
- TOWNSVILLE: Townsville Golf Club, Benson St, South Townsville, QLD 4812
- FIRST AID COURSES SYDNEY: The Dymocks Building, Suite 17, Level 5, 428 George St Sydney CBD, NSW 2000
- BLACKTOWN: Blacktown Workers Club, Max McKenzie Room, 55 Campbell St Blacktown, NSW 2148
- MELBOURNE CBD: Level 8, 131 Queen St Melbourne CBD, VIC 3000
- CLAYTON: The Clayton Hotel – 319 Clayton Road, Clayton, VIC 3168
- RINGWOOD: The Coach – Level 1, 33 Maroondah Hwy, Ringwood, VIC 3134
- SUNSHINE: Club Italia Sporting Club Inc. 128 – 152 Furlong Rd, Sunshine, VIC 3020
Years in operation
Our Provide First Aid course is endorsed by ACN according to our Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Endorsed Course Standards. It has been allocated 7 CPD hours according to the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia – Continuing Professional Development Standard.
Helpful, engaging and keen to equip us to provide CPR and first aid in real-world situations
It was refreshing to complete a first aid course where the information and training flowed
There’s a lot of information to take in, but the way the class is run, makes the experience easier
Have a question about our courses?
Ask us a quick question here and we will come back to you within 24 hours.